Monday, February 20, 2012

Rihanna, get a grip

It's been recently reported that Rihanna is going to feature Chris Brown in a new release.  Really? If this is true, I feel very sorry for her.  Chris Brown beat the s*it outta her, bit her etc.  three years ago.  I cannot forget what he did to her nor do I personally want to forgive him for what he did to her.

Chris Brown has shown no maturity where this is concerned and has posted childish Twitter retorts to his distractors.  He needs to grow up and prove that he is turly sorry by his actions.

Rihanna's choices are her choices, just as Whitney Houston's choices were hers and Michael Jackson's were his.  I wish that I could have fifteen minutes with her to understand what she is thinking and feeling.  I hope that she has people in her life that will help steer her in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment