Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Holidays!

During this holiday season, I want to wish everyone Peace, Love and Joy.  I hope this season brings you new hope, new beginnings, mending fences and giving love to all you meet.

The holiday season always brings me stress.  Will I have enough money to buy gifts and still pay the rent?  Will my car hold out until I can get it fixed?  Will I have a stress-free week at work?  All these things cause my stress-o-meter to go off the charts, but the night before Christmas, I always seem to get filled with the spirit.  You should see me dancing to Rock'in Around the Christmas Tree while I'm making a holiday treat to take to the family get together.

All these things kinda fade into the background during Christmas and I always try to keep that feeling going into the New Year.  It always doesn't work, but I'm human and I try.

I hope you have a wonderful time this Christmas and that your New Year brings you all you wish for.

Love to one and all....

No comments:

Post a Comment